Monday, April 29, 2013

Last few weekends in Shenzhen

My time in Shenzhen, China is slowly coming to an end. I am not contracted for next year, but that doesn't mean I am leaving Asia--at least I don't hope so. I will hopefully know more soon.

As the end of the year comes, we are realizing that none of us live in the same area of the states. We are doing the most that we can with the last few weeks! It is exciting and also very sad, but that is ok. I am learning to say see you later and follow through with it.

The most recent adventure was a day trip to Macau. Macau is a former Portuguese colony, Macau was administered by Portugal from the mid-16th century until 1999, when it was the last remaining European colony in China. It really is beautiful and full of color and different architect from the Portuguese. I felt a little bit like a nerd with loving all of it so much!

The year is coming to a close and new journeys are beginning for everyone. Please continue to pray for futures, trips and adjustments in new and old communities.

With love,
Ashley


Oh and here are some pictures of Macau!























No comments:

Post a Comment