Monday, February 28, 2011

art. parks and subways

Today was a early start day sort of, got up was really tired did not sleep well. woke up to rain and made me not want to go out but i did. had to buy an umbrella and i headed for Central Park it was beautiful even if it was raining and I only got lost on the Subway once!

I decided no iPod today. just God and I and that was a good feeling, I had all day to myself and was able to really think things through and figure some stuff out and of course over analyze stuff but everyone does that :) buttttt it was a really good day and I can't wait till tomorrow!

I had a chance to go to the American Museum of Natural History where I saw so many things! fossils, human remains, country history, religion history, all kinds of history. my element for sure. i loved it! Definitely the best museum I have ever been in.

Later on I went into Central Park! huge! i only got half way and I had to leave! the lake was frozen over and there was snow along the pathways. I saw strawberry fields and where John Lennon was killed. pretty crazy to see in person. I also got to walk by the famous boathouse that is in so many films. It was nice to just walk around and take pictures. I left for a bit to go to lunch at Nicks Pizza! really good pizza :) 3rd time having pizza. haha and it was great then I went to a two story Apple store to charge my phone because it sucks but thats ok I had a lot of fun in there. West Central Park is super amazing.

Got to walk around a lot and then went back into the park watched the sunset and then met up with Lauren where we went to an Italian restaurant and then we went to Junior's which was NY Cheesecake which was delicious! and was in Times Square and did the typical tourist photos haha it was fun

Here are some pictures from today. Enjoy!

with much love,
Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment