Sunday, February 6, 2011

new year..new decisions..

I have not blogged since my trip in India and I realized that I miss this, so I want to try and blog regularly about what adventures are going on in my life now.

India was such an awesome experience, brought me closer to my friends and most importantly God. I really feel like I was able to find myself and let go of things I did not think were possible. I miss the people there more than I can ever express and can't wait till the day God brings me back to them even if its only for a week! I really did fall in love with that country.

The news of what is happening now!

CHINA! I have this chance through school again to spend 6 weeks in China! and I have definitely been praying about it and trying to figure it out and see if that is where God is calling me and I am feeling really good about it. I am still learning more on the trip and will keep you all posted but I am excited for this new trip and the ways God is going to use me there!

As of now I am on track to graduate in May! I will have my Bachelors in History and Political Science :) I am excited to finish up my college education, but this is not it, I will most likely start my masters in about a year, I can't stay out of school that long :P I am absolutely terrified of what will happen after May, I need to figure out my life and figure out what I am going to do. Time to be a grown up I guess.. ;)

OOOh! big news I no longer live on campus and I am a commuter with the best roommates in the entire world. I love them and don't know what I would do without them

I turned 22 on friday...yes 22 I am getting older oh no! but the roommates threw me a surprise birthday party and really surprised me with their kindness and love they have for me. I have never had something that nice happen to me and it was a nice change in my life. Realizing people care about you and its genuine. Something I will never forget. ever.

That is all that is going on right now!


with love,

Ashley

here are some of my senior pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment