Sunday, February 20, 2011

Library Motivation

I am currently sitting in the library at CUI. writing a paper on John Winthrop, why his crazy claims are wrong. :) got to love being a history major. I am currently stuck at almost 4 pages completed and I have no motivation.

so I have been wondering when my next big trip is going to be and I am going to be going to New York for a week! wooohooo. I was going to go and just sort of "rough" it and not have a plan and just kind of see where I end up, then I realized I can't really do that. I feel since I will be there for only a week I have to have some kind of plan! which I do. I bought the Lonely Planet New York and I have been going through it like crazy trying to find ideas to keep me busy the whole time I am there and I think I have succeeded! So I now have a plan but not down to the minute and I am ok with that. I figure I can open up my lonely planet book every morning and find a section of New York I want to explore and go from there :)

Made a new playlist. You should all check these cds out.

The Script: Science and Faith
City and Colour: Bring me your love
Tyler Barham EP
Neon Trees: Habits
Colbie Cailat: I Do

nothing of the same genre but definitely an awesome playlist.

I should stop procrastinating and get back to this paper. busy week! 2 tests. 2 papers. and plenty of chapters to read.

82 days till graduation...but whose counting? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment