Thursday, December 22, 2011

4 Months

All I can update right now is that it has been 4 months. It has been good and bad and had its ups and downs.

Teaching and talking about Christmas has been the most rewarding thing I have done here yet.

I will update next week about everything we did for Christmas and about my first Christmas not at home. Prayers that we are not too homesick this weekend would be the best thing you could do for us!

Merry Christmas to all of you. Thank you for the gifts and the love being sent this way, I don't know how I will be able to repay you all. It has been the biggest blessing. I love you all so much! I hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends as you celebrate the Reason for the season!

My Christmas tree this year! :D



with love,

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. dont try to water that tree, your mom did that once...Merry Xmas, Love Dad....

    ReplyDelete